SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2 Notification – Overview
On April 3, 2023, SSC officially announced the release of the SSC CGL notification 2023. From April 3 through May 3, 2023, SSC will take registrations for the SSC CGL notification 2023. The tentative dates for SSC CGL 2023 Tier-1 are July 14–July 27, 2023.
|CGL Exam Details||SSC CGL Notification 2023 Details|
|Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)|
|Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Frequency||Yearly by SSC|
|CGL 2023 Vacancies||8440|
|Exam Mode||Online + Interview|
|CGL Exam Duration||Tier-I: 60 minutes, Tier-II: 2 hours 15 minutes ( Paper – I)|
|CGL Exam Helpdesk No.||011-69999845|
SSC CGL notification 2023 pdf
SSC CGL notification 2023 last date to apply was 03rd May 2023 (11 pm). SSC CGL tier 1 exam date 2023 was 14th to 27th July 2023.
SSC CGL 2023 tier 2 exam date
The ssc cgl 2023 tier 2 expected exam date is 25th, 26th, and 27th October 2023 as per the recruitment commission of SSC. SSC CGL tier 2 2023 result will be declared in last week of November.
SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||2 hours and 15 minutes||A (1 hour )||Mathematical abilities and Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||180|
|B (1 hour )||English Language Comprehension and General Awareness||70||210|
|C (15 minutes)||Computer Knowledge module||20||60|
|15 minutes||Data Entry Speed Test|
|Paper 2||2 Hours||Statistics (Paper I & II as above)||100||200|
|Paper 3||3 Hours||General Studies ||100||200|
SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2 Syllabus
Paper-I (Mathematical Abilities):
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, and Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities
- Statistics and probability: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart; Measures of central tendency: mean, median, mode, standard deviation; calculation of simple probabilities.
Paper-I (Reasoning and General Intelligence)
|Semantic Analogy||Symbolic operations||Symbolic/ Number Analogy||Trends||Figural Analogy|
|Space Orientation||Semantic Classification||Venn Diagrams||Symbolic/ Number Classification||Drawing inferences|
|Figural Classification||Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding||Semantic Series||Numerical operations||Coding and de-coding|
|Word Building||Number Series||Figural Pattern- folding and completion||Embedded figures||Figural Series|
|Critical Thinking||Problem Solving||Emotional Intelligence||Social Intelligence|
Module-I of Section-II of Paper-I (English Language And Comprehension):
|sentence structure||grammar||Synonyms/ Homonyms||antonyms||Spot the Error|
|Vocabulary||Fill in the Blanks||Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words||word substitution||Improvement of Sentences|
|Idioms & Phrases||Nouns||Tenses|
|Cloze Passage||Comprehension Passage||Active/ Passive Voice||Direct/ Indirect narration||Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage|
Paper 1 – (General Awareness):
Events of National and International importance